Sunday, April 1, 2012

Introduction

Hey all fellow techies, Admin's, Engineer's, programmers and of course, help desk workers!
I am here to post up rants about my day, and the stupid, little annoying things end users do to make or break my day. I will also be posting up quick little tips I find that may be useful to other's in the industry!
Stay tuned for epic adventures in the "Day in the life of a I.T technician!" DITLITTECH!.

A bit of background about my actual work, I won't go into to many detail's but I work heavily in a Microsoft environment. Mostly Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Networking, Cisco, Switching/Routers, Basic login/programming scripts, some web design, Virtual environment's mostly vmware and citrix.

I have been using the Citrix XenServer (Free version) quite a bit lately, and for a free hyper visor i find it isn't bad! I will hopefully post up some guides and initial thoughts about it as time goes on.

But for now, enjoy the "fail" acts I come across and what ever useful tips/tricks i provide!

Comments much appreciated on what you would like to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment